"Termites are secretive by nature and are almost never seen until the damage has already been done."
- South Australian Family Owned and Operated, Established in 1986.
- Safe Treatments for your Family, Pets and the Environment
- Fast and Efficient Service with Guaranteed Appointment times to suit your lifestyle
- Guaranteed Fixed Price with No Hidden Extra Costs
- All Treatments come Backed by Industry Leading Re-Treatment Warranties
- Fully Licensed Company and Technicians by the South Australian Department of Health
Adelaide Termite Inspection, Guaranteed!
At Allstate Pest Control we perform our Termite and White Ant Inspections in accordance with the Australian Standards by our Qualified Termite Technicians ensuring you receive an inspection report you can rely on. Termite inspections are key in the early detection of termite attack, when performing the inspection, we also report on conditions that make your home more susceptible to attack and recommend ways you can minimise the risk.
The Australian Standards and CSIRO recommend a termite inspection is performed on at least an annual basis and in some cases more frequent inspections maybe necessary depending on the risk of termite attack.
The Allstate Termite Inspection Service
Our Termite Technician use their experience and the on-going professional training we provide to carry out the most comprehensive inspection. While every home and property is unique we have a developed a set checklist ensuring nothing is missed, before starting the inspection our Technician will talk you through the process.
- Interior – each room within the interior is checked top to bottom including doorframes, skirting boards, cupboards, floor surfaces and wall surfaces using a moisture metre, sounding tool and screwdriver.
- Roof void – where possible we gain access to the roof void thoroughly checking over the timbers using sounding tool and screwdriver.
- Subfloor – where present we highly recommend inspection of the subfloor spaces, most termite attack starts in homes and properties with subfloors. Access is gained by either cutting traps into the floor or by using our Borescope Technology to check for signs of termite entry.
- Exterior – the full perimeter of the house is inspected from the foundation edge to the fascia boards and everything in between using a sounding tool and screwdriver.
- Outbuildings – each and every outbuilding is inspected inside and out using a sounding tool and screwdriver.
- Grounds – the grounds of the house are inspected from landscaping timbers, gardens beds, trees, stumps and the fence line
On completion of the Termite Inspection Service our Termite Technician will explain the findings to you, then a detailed report is posted or emailed to you including photos and proposals for any Termite Control recommendations.