"The future of Termite Management is here!"
- South Australian Family Owned and Operated, Established in 1986.
- Safe Treatments for your Family, Pets and the Environment
- Fast and Efficient Service with Guaranteed Appointment times to suit your lifestyle
- Guaranteed Fixed Price with No Hidden Extra Costs
- All Treatments come Backed by Industry Leading Re-Treatment Warranties
- Fully Licensed Company and Technicians by the South Australian Department of Health
Sentricon Always Active
Sentricon® AlwaysActive™ is the new and very different way of continuously protecting your home against termites, harnessing the natural behaviour and biology of termites, together with a highly effective termiticide. Sentricon AlwaysActive is a highly effective solution that offers the safety of a baiting system and the continuous protection of a chemical barrier. Sentricon AlwaysActive is a unique and environmentally sensitive termite control system that protects your home all day, every day from day one. Eliminating termites before they are even discovered.
How does Sentricon AlwaysActive Work
Installed strategically and discreetly around the home in the prime foraging areas, the Sentricon station provides a window into the world of the termites. The random and continuous foraging of the termites will be directed to the In-Ground stations.
The stations contain Sentricon IG Termiticide Rods which the termites find more palatable and more attractive than wood. The termites feed on the termiticide rods on mass, tunnel back to the nest all the while unaware that it is detrimental to their survival. The active ingredient in Sentricon AlwaysActive is what’s called an insect growth regulator, which means it is specific and deadly to termites, but safe to you and your family. Termites periodically shed their skin (moult), and this process is interrupted once ingestion of the Sentricon AlwaysActive occurs. An inability to moult results in the death of the workers, and ultimately leads to the elimination of the entire colony.