"Premise is a non-repellant termiticide suited to South Australian construction methods and environmental conditions."
- South Australian Family Owned and Operated, Established in 1986.
- Safe Treatments for your Family, Pets and the Environment
- Fast and Efficient Service with Guaranteed Appointment times to suit your lifestyle
- Guaranteed Fixed Price with No Hidden Extra Costs
- All Treatments come Backed by Industry Leading Re-Treatment Warranties
- Fully Licensed Company and Technicians by the South Australian Department of Health
Adelaide Premise Treated Zones
Premise is a non-repellant termiticide suited to South Australian construction methods and environmental conditions. When termites pass through the Premise “Treated Zone”, they stop feeding, become disorientated, cease grooming and begin to neglect their environment. Soon, naturally occurring fungi and micro organisms in the soil take their toll, with the termites becoming fatally diseased and then die.
All of this takes place with minimal environmental impact. Although Premise is lethal to termites, its specific mode of action is non-hazardous for humans, pets and wildlife.