"Mosquitos are the ultimate Nuisance pest, ruining our time with family and friends with their annoying bite."
- South Australian Family Owned and Operated, Established in 1986.
- Safe Treatments for your Family, Pets and the Environment
- Fast and Efficient Service with Guaranteed Appointment times to suit your lifestyle
- Guaranteed Fixed Price with No Hidden Extra Costs
- All Treatments come Backed by Industry Leading Re-Treatment Warranties
- Fully Licensed Company and Technicians by the South Australian Department of Health
Adelaide Mosquito Management, Guaranteed
The worst thing about Mosquitos is they can carry harmful vector diseases like Ross River virus and worse. Where there is still water the female adults lay eggs creating larvae that feed and grow into the next generation of adult mosquitos within days.
South Australia's Mosquito Management Specialist
Allstate is Adelaide's Mosquito Experts with experience in major broad scale larvae control across wetlands and tidal flats to local government larvae control in and around residential settings with adult mosquito surveillance trapping and adhoc control of exotic adult mosquito populations. This experience has given us the ability to develop our Mosquito Control Service for your home ensuring you get the best service possible.
Mosquito Control Service
Our Mosquito Control Service starts with a detailed inspection of your property identifying potential breeding sources man-made or natural, for example, blocked drains, stored goods, plant pots, bird baths, tree stumps and low lying areas prone to collecting water. Where possible these breeding sources are eliminated on the spot through removing the water source or treatment is applied to the water source using a larvae control agent, where neither of these options are a possibility during the service recommendations will be detailed in the report. The next step is to apply a adult mosquito control agent to wall surfaces, eaves and surrounding foliage to reduce the population and repeal future populations away from your home.