“Allstate Pest Control Pty. Ltd. is dedicated to providing a premier pest management service for commercial, construction, industrial and domestic customers."
- South Australian Family Owned and Operated, Established in 1986.
- Safe Treatments for your Family, Pets and the Environment
- Fast and Efficient Service with Guaranteed Appointment times to suit your lifestyle
- Guaranteed Fixed Price with No Hidden Extra Costs
- All Treatments come Backed by Industry Leading Re-Treatment Warranties
- Fully Licensed Company and Technicians by the South Australian Department of Health
All State Quality Policy
Our guiding philosophy in operating our business includes these principle objectives:
- To be recognised as the premier pest management service company in South Australia by using trained, experienced and dedicated staff to provide an honest, courteous and professional service that ensures total customer satisfaction
- To clearly establish our clients’ needs and requirements, provide advice and on-time service that minimises disruption to our customers and consistently meets their expectations in a timely manner at competitive prices
- To provide efficient planning and pest control processes that minimise non-conformance, achieves our profit expectations and preserves the safety and environmental integrity of customer property and personnel in our care
- To be innovative and creative by being aware of new developments in technologies and treatment methodology to ensure our customers receive the very best pest control service as is currently available.
- To continuously monitor and improve our systems and processes and maintain compliance with the AS/NZS ISO9001 Quality Management Systems Standard
- To communicate with and involve our employees in the application of our policies and procedures to continually develop skills and to improve our operating system
- To comply with relevant statutory and regulatory requirements including compliance with relevant Standards and the health & safety of our employees, clients and the general public
We establish strategic business objectives and performance targets and we regularly audit and review our results to improve our business and to confirm the continuing effectiveness of our AS/NZS ISO9001 operating system.”