“The most valuable asset to Allstate Pest Control is its employees whose health, safety and welfare ranks equally with all other financial and operational considerations."
- South Australian Family Owned and Operated, Established in 1986.
- Safe Treatments for your Family, Pets and the Environment
- Fast and Efficient Service with Guaranteed Appointment times to suit your lifestyle
- Guaranteed Fixed Price with No Hidden Extra Costs
- All Treatments come Backed by Industry Leading Re-Treatment Warranties
- Fully Licensed Company and Technicians by the South Australian Department of Health
All State OHW&S Policy
All employees who work at Allstate Pest Control have responsibilities for observing occupational health, safety and welfare requirements when carrying out their duties within the defined scope of activities.
- has a responsibility to ensure, as far as reasonably practicable, that employees, whilst at work, are safe from injury and risk to heath;
- are responsible for the effective implementation of this Occupational Health, Safety and Welfare Policy and making the policy available to all interested parties;
- must be positively committed to the consultation process; and
- are responsible for ensuring adequate information, instruction, training and supervision of all employees.
- have a duty to take care of their own health and safety, and that of others who may be affected by their actions or failure to act whilst at work.
- Active consultation will be undertaken in order to ensure the best possible resolution for health, safety and welfare issues at Allstate Pest Control.
Allstate Pest Control will establish objectives and measurable targets to monitor performance and seek to implement best practice solutions for health, safety and welfare concerns. The company is committed to ensuring compliance with the AS4801 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems Standard and current legislation and other industry requirements.
Allstate Pest Control will endeavour, through regular review of this policy and supporting systems, to strive for continuous improvement to bring about ongoing improvement of occupational health, safety and welfare performance with the aim of eliminating all unwanted work-related hazards and work-related injuries.”