"The conservation of resources by efficient use of energy and elimination of waste."
- South Australian Family Owned and Operated, Established in 1986.
- Safe Treatments for your Family, Pets and the Environment
- Fast and Efficient Service with Guaranteed Appointment times to suit your lifestyle
- Guaranteed Fixed Price with No Hidden Extra Costs
- All Treatments come Backed by Industry Leading Re-Treatment Warranties
- Fully Licensed Company and Technicians by the South Australian Department of Health
All State Environmental Policy
“Allstate Pest Control will manage it’s pest control operations in a manner that protects the environment, promotes efficiency in the use of materials, natural resources and energy, minimises and eventually eliminates waste, and is in compliance with all applicable environmental legislation and other requirements.
To achieve this, environmental management processes will ensure:
- That objectives and performance targets that relate to relevant environment aspects and impacts are established and reviewed via the business planning and monitoring process.
- That environmental issues are anticipated and appropriate action is taken to comply with new or changed laws, regulations, policies and codes of practice.
- That environmental consideration is taken into account when planning the development of new services, processes and operations.
- The provision of safe systems of work to prevent accidental releases and spillage, including unnecessary discharges to air, water and land.
- The conservation of resources by efficient use of energy and elimination of waste.
- The selection of suppliers and contractors that can demonstrate responsible and effective environmental standards.
- That an effective standard of training and instruction is maintained for management and employees and a consultative process exists that encourages employees to understand and to participate in environmental matters.
- That on-going programs of auditing, inspection and monitoring ensure compliance with the AS/NZS ISO14001 Environment Management Systems Standard and lead to continual improvement and the prevention of pollution.
Managers and supervisors are accountable for environmental performance in their areas.
Employees are made aware of and are responsible for following the procedures for protecting the environment and to report hazards to their supervisors.”